She Thrives!5km up Calle la Union Rd on the right, Provincia de Puntarenas, Uvita, 60504, Costa Rica
|Secondary type:||✓Wellness ✓Meditation ✓Spiritual ✓Women only ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
Toby Israel & Kim Wenger Hall of TravelAsana are gathering a tribe of like-hearted women this March for an unforgettable empowerment journey in Costa Rica. SheThrives is a carbon-neutral retreat hosted by Selva Armonia in the stunning Costa Rican rainforest: unbridled fun, deep inquiry & whole-hearted service. This all-inclusive retreat is designed for women who want to THRIVE not just survive!
Get your fire back after a long, cold winter. Reignite a sense of authentic self with yoga and meditation. Express a strong “NO” with conscious communication. Say “YES” to living with more confidence with empowerment self-defence. Find true sanctuary balancing inner and outer work.
• Empowerment Self-Defense: fun, dynamic & incredibly effective tools for self-defence & maintaining strong boundaries
• Vinyasa Yoga to wring out stale energy and fire up the heat of transformation
• Restorative Yoga to soothe the nervous system and assist the integration of healing
• Soul-healing Connections with other Earth-centered women and generous time for play in the sun & surf
• Inner Growth: Guided inquiry, meditation & ceremony to peel away old beliefs
• Harmony: Powerful carbon-sequestering reforestation service work with Community Carbon Trees
Experience some lovely inclusions!
Ayurveda Jungle Spa: Soak, relax, and rejuvenate after a short walk into the jungle, you’ll come across the gorgeous hidden gem of a hot spring tub dressed with the farm’s herbs and flowers and healing essential oils.
After-Dark Bonfire: Gather together to enjoy an evening under
the stars with a warm fire and tasty treats! Roast sweet farm bananas over the flames and top this yummy dessert with organic dark chocolate, peanut butter, nuts, and shredded coconut.
What's included in the package
- Empowerment Self-Defense
- Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga
- An afternoon of service work with a conservation group
- Waterfall Hike
- Sound bath healing
- Workshops on Conscious Communication, Purpose & Spirituality
- Beach trip to Bellena National Park
- Ayurvedic Jungle Spa