Ocean & Yoga756R+7Q Aljezur, Portugal
|Secondary type:||✓Active sport ✓Meditation ✓Family-friendly ✓Organic ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
|Host Language:||✓English ✓German|
Our yoga and surf retreats are for people who care about our environment..! All retreats are hosted by Olho Branco, a beautiful, organic farm in Southern Portugal, run by a lovely Portuguese/Czech family. Share their lifestyle of authentically living in and from nature, live on an organic farm and nourish yourself with organic & homemade food!
All of Ocean & Yoga retreats are designed to enjoy a relaxing and inspiring week with a lot of time in nature, connecting deeply within and with the world around us. You can join us as a single traveller, as a couple, or come together with a friend. If you want to bring your children, please consider the family retreats - or please inquire directly. Group sizes are limited to 9 -14 people depending on the retreat program.
Our Classic Retreats (in spring, summer & autumn) offer a relaxing program with plenty of time in nature and with daily yoga for all levels (mobilizing, strengthening & relaxing; influenced by Body-Mind Centering and other healing arts) and the first experience of surfing (2 surfing days with beginners lessons included in the program).
Our Yoga, Meditation & Mindful Eating Retreats focus on our belonging and connection to the earth and our health. We offer an inner cleansing/detox process and a deep journey to the Source of ourselves.
Our Family Retreats focus on yoga, surf & nature experience for the whole family, including the new generation! No matter who your family is (single dad or mom, 1 kid, 2 kids, 3 or 4 kids, mother and grandfather, sister and grandfather,...) you are welcome to join us for this super fun week together!
What's included in the package
- daily yoga sessions - accessible and non-dogmatic!
- guided meditations in beautiful spots in nature - creative & simple!
- surfing & ocean guiding - mindblowing facts about the ocean understanding of your own nature!
- soundjourney - pure soul nourishment. relax into the world of sound!
- nature reconnection workshops - open talk & experience of nature & resources
- homemade organic meals - mmmmmmmmmmmhhhh. yum!
- 6 nights on an authentic, organic farm in double or single room or in tent
- cooking workshop or sunset picnic (depending on conditions)