Yoga & AstrologyUnnamed Road, Sigri, Uttarakhand 263002, India
|Secondary type:||✓Meditation ✓Active sport ✓Energy healing ✓Spiritual ✓Vegetarian|
ANAHATA YOGA NIDRA & MEDITATION RETREATby Mr. Prashant Pandey
The Retreat’s Concept
Retreat indicates a period of time when we take a break from our usual activities and come to a peaceful place in the Himalayas. Just be with yourself and connect with Nature while being at Yoga Nidra & Meditation Retreat by Mr. Prashant Pandey in collaboration with Muskotia Wellness @ Kilbury forest, Nainital Himalayas, Uttrakhand, INDIA.
Yoga Nidra and Meditation Retreat is a 5 days residential Retreat (6 nights and 7 days with Check-in and Check out) dates Check-in 19.4.2020 (Sunday) to 25.4.2020 (Saturday) for a select group of participants so that individual care & attention be provided to every participant.
OBJECTIVES OF THE RETREAT
- For good physical health by select practices of Asanas & Pranayama
- For good mental health with the practices of Yoga Nidra.
- For good emotional health with the practices of Meditation.
- Free (1 session) Astrological consultancy to discover inner potential and clarity
- Explore yourself with Nature while being at Kilbury forest (Naina Devi Bird Conservatory), Nainital, Uttrakhand, India.
Activities during the retreat:
- Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra & Meditation
- Forest Walks & Forest Bathing
- Personal Astrological session with every participant (1 session)
- Vegetarian Healthy food and Himalayan cuisine
- Emotional detox
- Bhajan Sandhya/ Music over bonfire
Yoga Nidra & Meditation Retreat will be mainly conducted by Mr. Prashant Pandey, who is a Yoga Teacher, Therapist and Astrologer by profession, teaching Yoga since 1996. Mr. Prashant studied practical Yoga in 1991 at Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar. He then went onto lead Ashram and Yogic lifestyle at Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar for over 10 years (1995–2005) under the sup
What's included in the package
- BON FIRE
- FOREST WALKS
- VEGETARIAN FOOD