Yoga OdysseyUnnamed Road, Paros 844 00, Greece
|Secondary type:||✓Vegetarian ✓Rejuvenation ✓Meditation ✓Organic|
Mediterranean Yoga Odyssey was created just for you. A journey of self-discovery, self-care and adventure. Learn yoga that will enhance your feelings of well-being and vitality. We’ll discuss how to take better care of ourselves, mentally and physically, secrets to successful interactions with others, how to set boundaries and eliminate fears, among other self-empowering topics. We will feast on the sumptuous, organic, farm to table meals that will detox our bodies and nourish our souls. We will learn about ancient archaeology at a spectacular Greek mythological site, explore a 45-million-year-old geological wonder and spend an afternoon on the chic island of Mykonos. We will also take the time to luxuriate on the world-class Aegean beach-es, visit small, local villages and immerse ourselves in the sights and sounds of Greece
This retreat is open to yoga practitioners of all levels, including beginners. During our time together our 2-hour morning class will include the full spectrum of the physical practice including, but not limited to: warmups, tendon awareness, forward bends, twists, backbends, inversions, balance, vinyasa with a long, aromatherapy induced sivasana (rest). We will explore different types of pranayama, (breathwork) and the effects it has on our practice and everyday well-being. We will cleanse our bodies through our prepared diet and kriyas and meditate on the beach as the sun goes down (or rises) on our own secret beach.
We will meet daily for 1 -1 ½ hour in the afternoon for discussion, restorative yoga, breathwork, meditation, and/or mindfulness practice.
Okreblue Retreat Center, Paros, Greece
What's included in the package
- 7 nights’ accommodations at the seaside Okreblue Yoga Retreat Center
- Daily vegetarian /vegan farm to table, post yoga brunch and dinner.
- A light breakfast of coffee, tea and fruit before yoga
- A two-hour, active, daily morning yoga class in one of two, large, well equipped yoga
- A daily afternoon workshop/meditation and or /restorative practice in the studio or o
- 1 Boat excursion to the island of Delos, and the island of Mykonos. (weather permittin
- 1 Boat excursion to the nearby island of Antiparos to visit the caves and their amazi
- Transportation and fees for all excursions. Transfer to/from port/airport