Bliss Yoga RetreatBeach front, Kenny's, Panama
|Secondary type:||✓Meditation ✓Wellness ✓Vegan|
Imagine a Yoga retreat in a tranquil, remote surf town. Where you can practice yoga twice daily, meditate to the sound of the ocean, eat delicious local food and basque in the paradise of a hotel nestled in nature and sitting on the edge of the Pacific Ocean.
You can take time for yourself or join one of the many activities that Santa Catalina Retreats has to offer, from SUP to Surf, lounging in a hammock, walk the beach or read a book by the infinity pool, the options are endless and are sure to fuel your heart and soul.
So join Nikki and Liseanne at the beautiful Santa Catalina Resorts in Panama for 7 days and 6 nights of Yoga, Meditation, Ocean healing, great food and company and lots of time and space to find your Bliss.
What's included in the package
- 6 nights lodging at Santa Catalina's beautiful waterfront hotel
- Complementary use of kayaks, bikes, sup & surf boards
- 3 delicious healthy meals daily; local produce and fresh fish (no shellfish, vegan options available
- 2 guided yoga practices daily - including Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative and lots of hands on assists
- Mats, straps, blocks and blankets will all be provided for use during the retreat
- Bonfire, boat trip to Santa Catalina Island and SUP experience