INDULGE: A Self LoveMalayka Retreat Center, Guanacaste Province, Punta Islita, Costa Rica
|Secondary type:||✓Rejuvenation ✓Meditation|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
Rejuvenate your body, heart, and soul in Costa Rica on a luxurious and tranquil jungle mountaintop overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
At certain points in our lives, we all deserve a break.
Whether work has got you overly stressed, you just finished an incredibly gruelling semester, or it's simply time to get away, this is retreat is designed to nourish, love, and support you from the inside out.
Join us for 6 days in a tropical paradise, nourishing our bodies with healthy conscious meals, uniting our hearts with yoga, and settling the mind and finding peace with meditation and restorative yoga.
Whether relaxing for you means drinking fresh coconut water and reading from a breezy hammock, surfing sunny Pacific Ocean waves, or kayaking the mangroves and bird watching, the luxurious and secluded Malayka Retreat Center offers the perfect location to suit every need.
Give yourself the gift of an unforgettable week in paradise, and return with renewed energy for your work, family, and friends.
This incredible week-long retreat includes:
* Daily yoga to feel better than ever
* Daily meditation to find peace in the here and now
* Yin and Restorative yoga to relax and refresh
* Three health-conscious daily meals and dessert to nourish the body
* Fresh coconut water, coffee, tea, fruit and smoothies for extra comfort
* Self-Love Sessions and spiritual discussions to awaken the heart, discover the love within you, promote personal growth and facilitate spiritual development
* Time to relax your body and release tension from your mind
* Opportunities for excursions include horseback riding, jungle butterfly farm, wild macaw sanctuary, turtle nesting tour, coffee and cacao presentation, local marimba show, kayak in the mangrove, snorkelling, surf
What's included in the package
- 3 Healthy Meals
- Smoothies, Coconut Water, Teas
- Daily meditation
- Daily Yoga