BALI OCEAN PARADISEGaia-Oasis Beach Resort, Tejakula, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia
|Secondary type:||✓Meditation ✓Energy healing ✓Rejuvenation ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate|
Are you feeling stressed out and need some time out for yourselves to recharge and rejuvenate?
Do you feel like escaping from life and deepening your yoga practice in nature?
Coconut Spice Yoga is hosting a 6-night 7-day chakra healing yoga retreat in Bali in May, allowing you the opportunity to deepen your yoga practice in paradise by the ocean amongst palm trees.
Give yourself the luxury of escaping the busyness of day to day life and experience the healing & transformative energy of Bali and its culture on the untouched north of Bali at Gaia Oasis.
You will feel rejuvenated as you sleep next to the ocean in hand-built bungalows, eat organic nourishing food from Gaia’s garden and truly connect with the beauty of nature.
ake time out to go within and connect to your true purpose and meet other beautiful yogis.
You will learn new meditation and breathing techniques and yoga & meditation classes cater to all levels.
We will journey through the chakras every day learning more about mudras, mantras and daily kriyas as you transform body, mind and spirit as the week progresses.
I will also run workshops/labs and allow time for additional one-on-one time to answer any questions or to help with any current physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise.
There will be downtime to relax and read a book, or have a swim or indulge and book in for a massage or nourishing treatment at the spa.
You will also have the opportunity to experience the local culture and experience spiritual cleansing rituals at a sacred water temple. Other optional side trips include dolphin spotting in fishermen boats at sunrise, or we can go on a hike to a beautiful waterfall.
What's included in the package
- Sunrise daily hatha flow yoga overlooking the ocean and palm trees (all levels)
- Daily meditation & pranayama
- Evening daily candlelight yin yoga/ yoga nidra/ sound healing
- Traditional Balinese ocean-view 2 share cottage accommodation (supplement for own room)
- 3 daily delicious, Ayurvedic & naturopath-inspired, organic nourishing meals
- Yummy afternoon tea & fresh fruit & ginger tea available all day
- One-on-one time to ask any questions on yoga coaching, asana & philosophy
- Optional one-on-one session for nutrition, herbs, yoga coaching & energy healing