Yoga Transformation1 Rancho Pacifico Road – Uvita de Osa, Costa Rica
|Secondary type:||✓Luxury ✓Spiritual ✓Meditation ✓Energy healing ✓Organic|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
The paradise inspired surroundings of Rancho Pacifico, Costa Rica's award-winning luxury boutique hotel is the perfect setting for transformation.
Rancho Pacifico, located in the only area of Costa Rica where the mountains rise directly out of the sea, enjoys an extraordinary combination of natural beauty and biological diversity in a luxury setting. The resort sits in the mountains nearly 2,000 feet above sea level and features panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
"Yoga for Transformation: Practices for Energy, Strength, and Motivation” scheduled for June 21-27, 2020 focuses on creating and sustaining energy, teaching participants how to build a foundation of inner and outer strength through asana, pranayama, meditation, and connection.
This is the ultimate vacation retreat allowing yogis to learn about themselves, experience nature, connect to others, and return home feeling enthusiastic and able to make lasting life changes.
Highlights of the “Yoga for Transformation” retreat include:
• 6 nights of luxurious accommodations
• 3 fresh, healthy daily meals prepared by award-winning chefs
• Daily power smoothies
• Daily yoga in a scenic mountain deck overlooking the ocean
• Guided and walking meditation
• Unlimited hiking including visits to local waterfalls
• One 60-minute spa therapy
• Group outings to local beaches and other attractions
• Transformation workshops
• Sound therapy healing
• Pranayama practices
• Take home “tools” for sustained inspiration
What's included in the package
- 3 fresh, healthy daily meals prepared by award-winning chefs
- 6 nights of luxurious accommodations
- Daily yoga in a scenic mountain deck overlooking the ocean
- Transformation workshops including pranayama and sound healing
- Guided and walking meditation
- Unlimited hiking including visits to local waterfalls
- One 60-minute spa therapy
- Group outings to local beaches and other attractions