Sailing Yoga CoachingAggelou Sikelianou 19, Lefkada 311 00, Greece
|Secondary type:||✓Luxury ✓Yoga ✓Single ✓Couples|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate|
|Host Language:||✓English ✓German|
Wake up yoga on the beach, jetty, harbour, boat ... followed by breakfast on board.
After discussing the daily routine, we make our way to our day destination, you have enough time to relax, read a book, talk to like-minded people or also actively participate in sailing, mooring and doffing and if you feel like it, you can take the wheel yourself :)
Before we indulge in culinary delights either on land or on the boat, you can take part in the second yoga session.
The coaching units take place during the day, usually on land - on request also on the boat - with one or two systemic solution-oriented coaches.
This trip is for you if ...
- you want to enjoy the element of water and life at sea with like-minded people
- you want to learn yoga and more about how it works on a daily basis
- you are looking for a solution to a topic
- you want to relax through exercise
- you want to bring more ease into your life
- you want to travel exclusively in small groups
We spend the night in a quiet bay, take the dinghy over to the shore in the morning to recharge your batteries in the morning freshness during a yoga session. Back on board, the prepared breakfast is enjoyed and the daily route is discussed. At the beginning of the week, the skipper will instruct you in everyday life on the ship. A short drive, approx. 1.5 - 3 hours, takes us to the next bay or idyllic harbour, where the second yoga sequence, meditation or individual coaching session will take place either on land or on the catamaran. During the trip, you can enjoy the trip, driven by the wind in the sails. If you want, you can actively help or just relax in the net at the bow and let yourself be carried to another world in the rhythm of the waves.
What's included in the package
- 7 nights in luxury cabins on the catamaran
- Breakfast & snacks & soft drinks on board
- 8 x Yoga
- Stand Up Paddle, Snorkel, water activities
- Introduction in sailing
- 1 x Nuad Thai or Coaching
- Bed linen, towels
- Welcome gift