Karma Yoga RetreatDone Daeng Pathoumphone district Pakse, 01000, Laos
|Secondary type:||✓Wellness ✓Meditation ✓Rejuvenation ✓Spiritual ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate|
The Karma Yoga Retreat Laos - A gift of mindful & adventurous experiences for yourself and others. Join sisters-in-law and yoga teachers Emily Rose and Vonesili (Tiak) Saysana for this unique yoga retreat in the stunning Champasak province of Southern Laos.
Whether you are just beginning your yoga journey or have been practising for a long while, a retreat is a way to kick start new habits for your wellbeing. Perhaps you’d like to deepen your knowledge and experience of these ancient techniques of yoga and meditation, all while in the relaxing and supportive environment of a retreat setting. By taking this time out to connect with yourself and a beautiful community of other yogis and the local, you’ll be able to fully integrate the practices and teachings and take the tools you learn into your life.
Set on a car-free of Don Daeng Island in the middle of the Mekong River (the Mother River), in Southern Laos, this is the perfect place to de-stress, detox and let go of the worries and busy-ness of life. Surrounded by the Mother River, and immersed in Lao culture, you will be invited to surrender attachment and open yourself to the fullness of life through yoga, meditation, generosity and community.
The Karma Yoga Retreat in Southern Laos is an experience that will leave you feeling free, nourished and full of the vitality of life! Influenced by the Lao Buddhist culture of the region, and the teaching styles and backgrounds of co-hosts Emily and Tiak, the focus of the retreat is on letting go of attachment. The true meaning of Karma – “action without attachment to the fruits of the action”.
What's included in the package
- 6 nights accommodation in a Private Superior room at La Folie Lodge.
- All return transfers from Ubon Ratchathani or Pakse airport to the Lodge;
- All vegetarian meals, snacks and refresh seasonal fruit drink;
- Twice daily yoga and meditation classes
- Workshops, ceremonies and dharma talks on the theme;
- Welcoming gifts and a Spa Day in historic town, Champasak, with 90 minutes massage
- Excursion to the Bolaven Plateau to see stunning scenery and coffee plantations;
- Contribution to a local Community Development project