Ashtanga Yoga RetreatGeorgouli 11, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
|Secondary type:||✓Luxury ✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Vegan ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
It’s an absolute honour to host for a 4th time in a row one of the most senior Ashtanga teachers in the world with a Level 2 Certification. What’s special about this retreat is the fact that our guests have an almost one to one teaching experience with Laruga & David tailored to their needs and level of practice. Both teachers are present in the morning and afternoon sessions guiding a small group of practitioners to their best potential. Regardless where you’re at the Ashtanga series, this is a retreat to deepen, better understand and enrich your practice.
Alongside the yoga schedule, you’ll have the chance to enjoy your stay at one of the most boutique locations in Mykonos, featuring an award-winning restaurant, an infinity pool, a covered sea-gazing shala and spacious Cycladic-style rooms with a sea-view to the Aegean. To top that, we have prepared a series of cultural and outdoor activities to get a real taste of Mykonos.
OUR LUXURY YOGA RESORT
Our Mykonos resort is the absolute ‘let go’ place awarded for excellence for four consecutive times by TripAdvisor. From the very moment you set foot on the hotel, the warmth of the stuff and the simplicity of the design invite you to leave everything behind and just let yourself be…
The excellent central location of the resort offers full autonomy to its guests as it’s just a 10min walk away from a beautiful sandy beach and 15min ride from Mykonos town. You can either use the resort’s shuttle bus or get one of our eco-bikes. Click for more info and room photos.
What's included in the package
- 6 island days / 5 nights - luxury seaside resort accommodation
- Morning Mysore practices & evening Ashtanga workshops with Laruga & David
- Yoga philosophy session with Laruga
- Daily brunch with a variety of non-dairy & gluten free options as well as an à la carte menu
- Four dinners at the hotel’s award winning restaurant
- 1 dinner to be served as a three-course fish menu fine dining experience
- Yoga equipment (Manduka mats, straps, blocks)
- Mykonos airport pick-up & drop-off