Moving With AnimalsWelgevonden Private Game Reserve
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Single ✓Couples|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
Our ‘Moving with the Animals’ retreat is an opportunity to connect with nature and the animals that wander the land of South Africa. By observing and basking in the atmosphere of the game reserve and moving as one with the animals, we have the chance to tune into ourselves, create more space in the body and move with purpose.
We want you to learn how to move in new ways, in ways that are long forgotten, to help disconnect from the outside world. With an emphasis on discovering new things to rediscover yourself, all your senses will be opened. From stretches with monkeys high in the trees above us, to turn our world upside down with inversion practice whilst zebra stroll past the lodge. Anything is possible whilst we are out in the wild.
We will be nestled away in the Welgevonden Private Game Reserve in the beautiful Tsheshepe Lodge. Nature in all its forms the flow through the camp, from the stream that runs along its base, to the big five that come to drink from it.
Our aim is for you to sit back, relax and allow nature to engulf you!
What's included in the package
- 6 nights in Tshepshepe Game Lodge
- Once daily yoga
- Once daily movement based workshop; primal movement, animal flow, handstands/inversions
- Daily exercises on mindfulness and meditation
- Twice daily game drives to see all the animals
- Guided walks amongst the wildlife to see ancient tribal paintings
- Nutritious meals designed by Molly and cooked by professional in-house chef Livingston
- One surprise treat