Masters of Calm FestivalLiudgardos k., Dubingių s., Molėtų, 33221, Lithuania
|Secondary type:||✓Spiritual ✓Meditation ✓Family-friendly ✓Vegan ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
Consciousness festival "Masters of Calm" in the middle of beautiful nature in Lithuania. This self-conscious gathering is balanced for families, couples, friends or single searchers of adventures would take maximum experiences!
"Masters of Calm" (or how we call it MOC :) is a way to create authentic vacation experience for inner yourself in Lithuania for your fulfilment. We invite you to take a comfortable rest in nature, stop a little bit from the daily rollercoaster and fill with calmness - dedicate time for yourself and things which are the most important in our life.
Our target is to create adventurously and chill vibe around you... then you start a journey of finding your different "me", diving in as well into healthy and active rest, a different type of vacation!
We are sure that the real rest is when you come back filled yourself and body with energy, mind with new experiences which empowers for new changes in your life. It will be a perfect opportunity to start a life you are dreamt along before, a life with more joy, easiness and less stress and tiredness.
- 240 lectures and practical seminars about healthy body, psychology, relations, kids education, healthy food and habits, life targets, financial planning etc
-70 professional lecturers, teachers from Lithuania, Baltic Countries and all around the world e.g. Ireland, Bali, USA, Russia, Germany, Portugal and other
- variety of morning exercises: different yoga practices, pilates, callanetics, active exercising e.g. crossfit etc
- different meditation techniques
- creativity and handicraft workshops
- evening concerts and performances
- poetry, guitar and storytelling around the fireplace
- day and night hiking trips
- different entertainment in nature
- sauna, walley of massages
What's included in the package
- morning exercises and meditations
- rich and healthy vegetarian or vegan meals 3 times a day
- place for tent and free car parking