Thai Massage CourseJl. Monkey Forest No.3, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
|Secondary type:||✓Wellness ✓Yoga ✓Meditation|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate|
Bali Thai Yoga Massage Course by Guenther Schauer as well as receive a Certificate from Thailand which is accredited by the ministry of health Thailand.
Bali Thai Yoga Massage course is for therapists, yoga teachers, and practitioners, aspirants, and wellness enthusiasts. Above all, this course is for everyone who wants to make their vision a reality and learn this ancient technique. Walk away with a Thai International Massage certificate in your hand! With Level 1 & 2 you will be able to massage 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Also, some of the highlights are:
- Thai International Massage Certificate.
- VAK Teaching Methods.
- Learn with an international Thai Massage Instructor.
- Enjoy beautiful Ubud. Visit Balinese Goa Gajah temples, rice paddies & Hindu sites.
Bali Thai Yoga Massage Nuad Bo-Rarn is a beginner and intermediate Course 60 hours that establishes the foundation of a professional Thai massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn practice. Also, it is based on the Northern Style.
This course covers practical aspects such as stretches, acupressure points, proper use of body weight and techniques. Also, the emphasis is placed on deep-focused abdominal Hara work.
Bali Thai Yoga Massage course Nuad Bo-Rarn is an Intermediate Level 2. Furthermore, the course expands on the techniques learned in Level 1. Besides, it covers the side, back, and sitting positions. Moreover, students learn many advanced yoga-like stretching movements for the whole body.
What's included in the package
- 2 Thai International Massage Certificates
- Learn with an international Thai Massage Instructor
- 8 nights Enjoy beautiful Bungalow in Ubud with breakfast
- VAK Teaching Methods
- 60 hours Thai Yoga Massage class
- Walk away with 2 Thai International Massage certificates in your hand! With Level 1 & 2
- Explore Ubud and Culture in Bali
- Enjoy amazing white or black sandy beaches