Thai Massage CourseMatala 702 00, Greece
|Secondary type:||✓Wellness ✓Yoga ✓Meditation|
This Thai Yoga Massage Greece course is for therapists, yoga teachers, practitioners, aspirants, bodyworkers, Individuals who wish to help friends or families or do something for their own personal development and wellness enthusiasts.
Above all, this course is for everyone who wants to make their vision a reality and learn this ancient technique. Walk away with a Thai International
* Massage certificate in your hand! With Level 1 & 2 you will be able to massage 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
* Thai International Massage Certificate.
* VAK Teaching Methods.
* Learn with an international Thai Massage Instructor.
* Enjoy the beautiful Crete, Greece
* Thai Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Greece, also called Nuad Bo-Rarn is a beginner Course 30 hours that establishes the foundation of a professional * * Thai massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn practice. Also, it is based on the Northern Style. The concept of meridians, energy lines or Sen, Yin, and Yang are all introduced as well. This course is for beginners as well as massage therapists. It is a great addition to a professional career.
This course covers practical aspects such as stretches, acupressure points, proper use of body weight and techniques. In addition, the emphasis is placed on deep-focused abdominal Hara work.
Thai Yoga Massage course Nuad Bo-Rarn is an Intermediate Level 2. Furthermore, the course expands on the techniques learned in Level 1. Besides, it covers the side, back, and sitting positions. Moreover, students learn many advanced yoga-like stretching movements for the whole body.
- Manuals and Certificates issued by Guenther Schauer
- Optional: International Certification sent from Thailand massage School.
- 8 nights stay in a shared apartment in Malata, Greece
What's included in the package
- 60 Hours Thai Massage Course Level 1 & 2
- Certification from Thailand accredited by ministers of Health, Thailand
- 8 nights stay in shared rooms