Sup & Aerial Yoga HolidayNirbana Duwa Estate, Henawathatha, Talduwa, Ahangama 80650 Sri Lanka
|Secondary type:||✓Luxury ✓Wellness ✓Meditation ✓Rejuvenation|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate|
Our exclusive Aerial and Sup Yoga Holiday in Sri Lanka is held at a beautiful Boutique Hotel Nirbana located a few minutes inland from Ahangama, a wide stretched village on Sri Lanka’s Southern Province Coastline with beautiful beaches and some of the best surf spots on the island.
It is truly a magical place which is why we keep going back! The staff are some of the friendliest people on the planet, always willing to go that extra mile. The fresh locally sourced food made daily by our head chef Indika is just wonderful. Sri Lanka is a beauty to behold, perfect to relax and unwind making it a wonderful destination for an Aerial and Sup Yoga Holiday.
We have 10 luxury rooms an on-site Yoga Shala, Sup Yoga and stunning pool, nestled among a lash, tropical jungle, full of wildlife, exclusive to our group.
Our carefully planned schedule will take you on an amazing journey. We are highly trained yoga teachers will wealth of experience. We will guide and challenge you at a level suitable to your needs, delivered with passion and a sense fun.
This retreat is not just for those, who already have a regular Aerial or Sup Yoga practice, but also for those who have just begun their yoga journey and would like to include this fun, meditative and rejuvenating practice.
The week will include Aerial and Sup Yoga, Duwa Island Sup river tour, Sup Surfing, Dewata and Jungle Beach Sup, Full moon Sup ceremony, Aqua Yoga, Yin Yoga, sound healing meditation and cookery demonstration. Time to sunbathe, chill enjoy a juice or a glass of wine.
All the classes, workshops and trips are optional, this is your holiday, you are free to do as much or as little as your body and hearts desires.
We look forward to meeting you in this wonderful place.
Namaste Zoe, Jane and Pete.
What's included in the package
- 7 nights at a luxury Boutique Hotel nestled among a lash, tropical jungle.
- Sup Yoga, Dewata to Jungle Beach Sup, Sup around Duwa Island, Full moon Sup ceremony, Sup Surfing
- Aerial and Trapeze Yoga on a private, open-air, shaded Yoga Shala overlooking the jungle.
- Amazing, fresh locally sourced organic food. Welcome drinks. 7 breakfasts, 5 evening meals.
- Morning 2hrs Aerial or Sup, 5 afternoon session designed around different workshops and trips.
- Sri Lankan Cookery demonstration.
- Time to relax, sunbath, take a tuk tuk to the beach only 1.5k away.
- This is your holiday, you are free to do as much or as little as your body and hearts desires.