Healing in BhutanUnnamed Road, Paro, Bhutan
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Wellness|
The magic of Bhutan is not describable with words. The simplicity of how the locals live and how in tune with nature they are playing a big part in its beauty. The temples are charged with years and years of focused meditation and spiritual energy, creating a very real field that can be felt. It’s the perfect place for transformational processes.
This retreat is for you if you are looking to connect to yourself more deeply. It is for those who are courageous and ready to change from the inside out. This trip is not for those with flitting curiosity, nor for those who are looking to play the role of ‘tourist’.
Why you will come on this particular journey is because there is a deep longing in your heart to experience who you authentically are. Through the practices of yoga, meditation, and the Inner Guidance process, you will start to unfold more deeply into your truth while embodying more joy and love in the here and now.
Included in the retreat:
*International roundtrip airfare on Royal Druk Airlines from Singapore, Bangkok or Calcutta to Paro.
*3-4 star Accommodations in Twin and Deluxe Rooms.
*All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
* Unlimited Mineral Water
* Tea and Snacks
* All Transport within Bhutan (Coaster Bus and 1 Luggage Van)
*Services of expert Bhutanese guides
*Special entry fees
*High Peak Travel Visa of $250 per day and surcharges
*35% Government surcharge that goes towards free healthcare, education, and social development
What's included in the package
- International roundtrip airfare on Royal Druk Airlines from Singapore, Bangkok or Calcutta to Paro.
- 3-4 star Accommodations in Twin and Deluxe Rooms.
- ll Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Unlimited Mineral Water, Tea & Snacks.
- All Transport within Bhutan (Coaster Bus and 1 Luggage Van)
- Services of expert Bhutanese guides
- Cultural Programs, River Rafting, Special entry fees
- High Peak Travel Visa of $250 per day and surcharges