Intensive Meditation6 Route des 4 Vents, 88540 Bussang, France
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Spiritual ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
A unique meditation experience, for cultivating insight into some of the deepest mysteries that philosophers and mystics have ever explored.
What is real? Why are we here? Why is there something rather than nothing? Does life have an innate meaning or purpose? What is the connection between consciousness and physical existence? Is free will an illusion? What is the nature of bondage and how does one aspire towards liberation?
Led by an accomplished acarya, we'll be drawing on the wisdom of the non-dual Tantric tradition as well as that of modern philosophers and scientists we will explore these topics; but rather than seeking out answers with rational, analytic reasoning alone we will instead allow insight to emerge from within us, through deep meditation, using techniques inspired by tantric teachings. Such an inquiry challenges us to look beyond the superficial, mundane apprehension of our senses to see ourselves and reality in a new light.
This retreat is for anyone who:
• loves to meditate!
• wants to deepen and explore new meditative practices
• wants a better understanding of themselves and the world
• is searching for deeper meaning and fulfilment in life
• has an inquiring mind and enjoys pondering on the mysteries of existence
• is interested in Non-dual Shaiva Tantra (Kashmir Shaivism)
* 8:00 AM - Short Philosophical / Metaphysical discourse
* 8:30 AM - Meditation
* 9:30 AM - Asana & Pranayama Practice
* 11:00 AM - Meditation
* 12:00 PM - Break for Lunch and Free time
* 4:00 PM - Philosophical / Metaphysical discourse + Q&A
* 5:30 PM - Meditation
* 6:30 PM - Meditation
* 7:30 PM - Meditation
* 8:00 PM - Break for Dinner and rest
What's included in the package
- 2hrs theory / 4h30 meditation
- 1h30 Yoga
- 3 vegetarian organic meals a day
- 1 Booklet
- 7 nights
- Walks in nature
- Transportation from the train station