Yin Yoga Teacher TrainingJl. Sunan Nyamplungan, Karimunjawa, Kabupaten Jepara, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Spiritual ✓Energy healing ✓Meditation ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate|
Learn the basics of Yin Yoga & the Chinese meridian theory ‘Retreat style’ on a tropical island!
Disconnect from your hectic daily life and immerse yourself fully in the study and practice of Yin Yoga.
You will embrace the ‘Yin way’ and develop into a creative Yin yoga teacher.
This Yin Yoga Teacher Training will learn you the principles of Yin yoga and create a deeper understanding of the Chinese meridian theory. After the training, you will be able to teach a Yin Yoga class suitable for all levels with over 25 Yin poses and their variations.
The practice of Yin yoga is like an inner journey.
You may have already experienced the benefits and aspire to be a yin yoga teacher. It might be you’re curious, on how to incorporate yin in your own practice. This 50hr YA Yin Yoga Teacher training is for all of you!
Go on your own YINNER-JOURNEY, guided by Yogafactor in a small personal group setting. No more than 15 participants are allowed.
The resort that is your home for the week offers a space for practitioners to disconnect from the daily grind,
spend time in nature, whilst immersing themselves fully in the practice and study of Yin yoga.
Your days will be divided into blocks of theory (TCM), practical assignments, Yin Yoga sessions and teaching practices.
Expect a well set up schedule, taking into account your need to reflect and digest the material. You will be able to reflect, pause, practice and learn in a playful way surrounded by nature in a tropical setting.
* 25 classic yin yoga poses
* Daily Yin yoga, pranayama, and meditation sessions
* Chinese meridian theory
* Principles of Yin and Yang
* Functional yoga & energetic approach
* The Art of sequencing with a focus on emotional aspects of Chinese Meridian Theory
What's included in the package
- 7 days instruction
- 7 nights full board accommodation
- Comprehensive course structure
- Chinese meridian theory
- The Art of sequencing with a focus on emotional aspects of Chinese Meridian Theory
- Yin yoga asana labs, use of props and adjustments according to individual skeletal variations
- 50hr Yoga Alliance Accredited