YTTC 200 HoursRani Bagh Main, Khandwa Road, Paramanand Ashram Rd, Limbodi, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452020, India
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Spiritual ✓Wellness|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
This Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for beginners, intermediate, or advanced yoga aspirants.
Yoga is a complete scientific discipline that helps unification of body, mind, heart, and ultimate energy. After completion of this yoga teachers training, the students will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®) and will be able to teach yoga anywhere in the world. They will gain knowledge and promote positive health, bring harmony, and peace in society.
Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences and Research teaches traditional yoga from scriptures as old as 10,000-years. Their yoga styles include various branches of yoga-like Ashtanga, Hatha, Kriya, Gyan, and other branches. Their instructors will teach you the basic secrets from these scriptures which cover physical, mental, emotional, and energy levels. These important practices for yoga teachers are taught by the masters with proven track records.
- Anatomy and physiology includes both physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and astral, energy, subtle anatomy, and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.)
- Assignments in related fields.
- Practicum includes student teaching at school as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others.
- Special techniques, and applied yogic sciences for a healthy life.
- Teaching methodology, principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and the student's process of learning.
- Theory and practical: asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, bandhas, chanting, and meditation.
- Yoga philosophy and lifestyle, the study of yoga scriptures (Patanjali yoga sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.), ethics for yoga teachers, living the life of a yogi, etc.
What's included in the package