Regenerate&Thrive RetreatPlaya Tamales, Highway 245, Puntarenas Province, Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica
|Secondary type:||✓Wellness ✓Spiritual ✓Rejuvenation ✓Meditation ✓Gluten free|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
Immersed in Nature’s sanctuary, this oceanside Hatha Yoga retreat will support our bodies, hearts and minds to renew, recharge and regenerate over the New Year. We will transition into this new beginning together with practices, community and relationship with Nature. Each day’s practice will be an invitation to transform and fortify ourselves through tuning one chakra per day. Classes will be woven with rich insight through the wisdom of Patanjali Yoga Sutras to compliment the process.
In the summer season of Costa Rica on the awe-inspiring Osa Peninsula, we will follow the path towards home inside of ourselves through playfulness, self-reflection & honoring the sacred. The practice of Yoga in Nature reflects to us the deep innate wisdom and remembrance which lies within each of us. This retreat is a call to heal, a call to remember, a call to fortify. The practice of Yoga is a process in which we literally come to land in ourselves.
Blue Osa, a place dedicated to deep healing and personal growth, located on the Osa Peninsula, one of the most biodiverse places on the planet. In the jungle, 50 yards from a secluded beach.
What's included in the package
- 8 days/7 nights of eco friendly lodging
- 3 farm to table meals daily farm/property tour (meals are gluten free, vegetarian with a high-protei
- 2-3 yoga (asana) sessions per day (everything is optional)
- Daily Pranayama
- Medicinal Tea Time (Dialogues about medicinal plants and Nature)
- Dharma talks (weaving Yoga sutras, remembrances of Nature and stories by the fireside)
- Morning silent meditation or Silent Beach walks
- Airport transfer to and from Puerto Jimenez and $50 off first spa service