GREEK ISLAND YOGAAmorgos 840 08, Greece
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Wellness ✓Rejuvenation ✓Meditation|
|Skill Level:||✓Advanced ✓Intermediate ✓Beginner|
Embrace the beautiful blue Aegean Sea and the chance to relax and renew in this Greek Island escape! Join Barb Morsa, Integrative Health Coach, ERYT500, YACEP, for a yoga and wellness odyssey to the island Amorgos. Our intention in this magical Mediterranean adventure will be to embrace Greece’s profound beauty and ancient culture while creating space for connection, adventure, and renewal. This will be an opportunity to make new friends, explore local villages, eat amazing food, and frolic on sun-drenched beaches in clear blue water.
Each day of our Grecian escape will begin with a morning yoga and meditation practice to open and energize the body, mind, and spirit, awakening us to improved energy and vitality. Each evening we will enjoy a juicy restorative practice to relax, unwind and prepare for fruitful rest. Our days will be filled with the chance to explore local villages, shop, swim, sunbathe or do absolutely nothing! World-renowned restaurants abound on Amorgos and our retreat center offers a full menu of succulent spa services so you can take amazing care of yourself. We will also have the opportunity to share Satsang (lecture & discussion time) and to create a clear vision of our health and life goals and the means to bring them to reality. 20 CEU’s or partial hours for registered yoga teachers.
What's included in the package
- 6 nights accommodations
- 3 meals per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the last day
- Group Ground Transportation to/from the port on Amorgos to the retreat center
- Free use of spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated swimming pool, and fitness center)
- 10% discount on all spa treatments
- Daily morning and evening yoga practices
- Satsang (lecture and discussion sessions) on yoga mindset training and integrative health
- Personal retreat time (having time to nap, explore, walk, read, and just be)