KISSING THE GROUND GROUNDCortes Island, British Columbia V0P, Canada
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Wellness ✓Rejuvenation ✓Meditation ✓Vegetarian|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Advanced ✓Intermediate|
What are the forces that take us across the river of hardship and suffering?
How can we ground ourselves in the present moment amidst the chaos, crisis, and uncertainty?
This 6-day circuit-breaker Retreat is intended to help you reset your system, shake off the accumulated stress and grief of this past year, and ground your presence in the Now. Enter the laboratory of the Sacred and dip your toes into the invisible, indestructible, and benevolent force of Grace.
Each day will include gentle yoga and meditation and workshops to explore the power and resiliency of the human heart. Our afternoons will be filled with communal walks in Nature to bathe our system with the healing power of the ocean and forests. Our evenings will be an immersion into sacred songs, poetry, and stories that nourish the heart and give us unshakable hope in the triumph of the human spirit.
What's included in the package
- 6 nights accommodations
- 3 vegetarian meals per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the
- Group Ground Transportation to/from landing docks on Cortes Island to Retreat Center
- Use of ocean view hot tubs
- 24-hour tea/toast/fruit bar
- Daily yoga practices
- Personal retreat time (having time to nap, explore, walk, read, and just be)