ASHTANGA YOGA RETREATSacred Valley, 08670, Peru
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Wellness ✓Rejuvenation|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Advanced ✓Intermediate|
Spend a week in the Sacred Valley of Peru deepening your yoga practice, connecting with personal healing and transformation, and immersing yourself in what was once the epicenter of the Inca Empire. Nestled in the Andes mountains you will experience harrowing mountain peaks, rural villages, roaming llamas and alpacas, local agriculture and Pacos (healers).
The retreat center is situated in the home of the twelve mountains known as the “Apus-luminous beings”, surrounded by an oasis of native plants and fruit trees that is nourished by a magnificent waterfall. Each day you will experience twice daily Ashtanga yoga, meditation, pranayama and yogic studies in a beautiful octagon temple space.
THIS RETREAT IS SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS TO ALL LEVELS OF YOGIS
What's included in the package
- 7 nights accommodations
- 3 meals per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the last day
- Group Ground Transportation to/from Cusco Airport to Retreat Center
- Daily yoga practices
- Despacho Ceremony
- Karma Yoga Service Project
- Guided Hike to a Local Waterfall
- Personal retreat time (having time to nap, explore, walk, read, and just be