PLAYING WITH THE DIVINEAmorgos 840 08, Greece
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Wellness ✓Rejuvenation ✓Meditation ✓Fitness|
|Skill Level:||✓Advanced ✓Intermediate ✓Beginner|
You can discover more about a person in play than in a year of conversation”. – Plato
Lila means ‘Divine Play’ in Sanskrit. The Creator, creates all things freely, spontaneously & for the pure joy of it.
Shouldn’t this be why we practice..for the sheer joy of it?
Join Kay Corpus M.D., Integrative & Functional Medicine Physician, 500 RYT for a playful, magical, and healing retreat on the Greek Island of Amorgos overlooking the Aegean Sea.
In addition to local adventures, restorative time, healthy culinary indulgence and community building, Kay will lead 2 classes a day in the playful practice of movement and mindfulness. The guided asana and meditation will promote self-inquiry and discovery tapping into your creative expression and potential.
What's included in the package
- 6 nights accommodations
- 3 meals per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the last day
- Group ground transportation to/from the port on Amorgos to the retreat center
- Use of yoga room and facilities
- Free use of the spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, and fi
- 10% discount on all spa treatments
- Unlimited internet access
- Personal retreat time (having time to nap, explore, walk, read, and just be)