SUMMER SATTVAAmorgos 840 08, Greece
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Wellness ✓Rejuvenation ✓Meditation ✓Fitness|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Advanced ✓Intermediate|
Treat yourself to a week-long Summer Sattva yoga retreat in Greece! In Sanksrit “sattva” means balance, purity, and wholesomeness and we are sure to embrace that internally as well as externally in our beautiful location. At least 1-2 daily yoga classes will be offered. Morning practices will be more energizing vinyasa classes (but also accessible for all levels) and will help you get ready for each day. In the evening we will conclude with a gentle, restorative or yin practice to help you have a restful evening on your retreat. On evenings when we don’t have a second daily practice we will join together in meditation, discussion, reflection, and more.
Located on the pristine Mediterranean Amorgos Island, you can make this retreat as relaxing or adventurous as you like. When you’re not practicing yoga you can visit the beach, swim in the pool, hike on trails, take a stroll in the nearby village that is full of amazing Greek restaurants, shops, and more. There are also opportunities and time for optional off-property excursions. Either way, you are sure to have a great time and make lasting friends!
What's included in the package
- 6 nights accommodations
- 3 meals per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the last day.
- Group ground transport to/from the port on Amorgos to the retreat center
- Daily Yoga Practices
- Free use of spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, and fitnes
- 10% discount on all spa treatments
- Personal Retreat Time (having time to nap, explore, walk, read, and just be)