OVER THE EDGEUvita Beach, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
|Secondary type:||✓Wellness ✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Rejuvenation|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Advanced ✓Intermediate|
Now, more than ever, we are committed to being in co-creation of growth and adventure with you all in Costa Rica. The uncertainty around our retreat and around so many aspects of our lives this year has given us the chance to look over some of our edges right here at home. We have all experienced big shifts and we are in the learning and growing process – with all its challenges, messiness, and beauty. So, we believe the ground of our hearts, bodies, and minds are even more fertile and receptive to the experiences we will share in our 2021 retreat to Costa Rica.
We are moving into this next year in spirit of openness, invitation, and continual re-focusing around our theme of What’s Over the Edge. We lovingly anticipate being with you all in this beautiful place in July of 2021. This retreat is lovingly designed to let you take a look over the edge – the edge of a beautiful rainforest into the Pacific, the edge of your yoga practice, the edge of your awareness, and the edge of your day-to-day life. Kat Harmon, Monty Coggins, and Bodhi Deva Ma will offer yoga, meditation, and other deeply healing experiences designed to connect you to the primal essence of the four elements – earth, water, air, and fire.
Participants will not only enjoy a week of full presence with every aspect of self in community, but will gain the experience of deep self-inquiry and learn a personal daily practice that you can take with you into the rest of your life.
What's included in the package
- 7 nights accommodations (1 night at the airport hotel and 6 nights at Retreat Center)
- 3 meals per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the last day
- Personal daily practice, breathwork, several styles of yoga, meditation, energy healing techniques
- Group Ground Transportation to/from San Jose Airport to Retreat Center
- Cacao Ceremony with Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- Personal retreat time (having time to nap, explore, walk, read, and just be)