100HR Yin YTTCSunshine Coast QLD, Australia
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Wellness ✓Meditation ✓Luxury|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
This training is your perfect opportunity to hone your skills as a Yin yoga instructor. Hosted in a beautiful retreat in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, the training comprises just the right mix of theory classes and practical demonstrations of the asanas, giving you the right tools and knowledge to build confidence in your teaching.
Focusing on yin yang asana exploration, myofascial release, anatomy, and energy, this course takes you through the functional and energetic approach to yoga. Although the course has a heavy focus on the art of teaching to build confidence and finetune delivery of meaningful classes, you don't have to be a qualified teacher or want to teach yin yoga to attend.
This training is for anyone wanting to deepen their knowledge of anatomy and Chinese medicine and slow down to balance yang with yin.
What's included in the package
- 11 nights accommodation
- 3 delicious, home-cooked meals per day
- 100hrs Yin Yoga education (Yoga Alliance Certification)
- Daily yin yoga practice
- 5 elements yoga sessions
- Welcome bag & learning materials
- Two modules: Functional anatomy/fascial studies & Chinese Medicine/energetic approach to yin
- Art of teaching, tailored to you and your personality