100hr Yin YTTC7/1 Chotana 10 Alley, Tambon Chang Phueak, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
|Secondary type:||✓Yoga ✓Meditation ✓Wellness ✓Spiritual ✓Rejuvenation|
|Skill Level:||✓Beginner ✓Intermediate ✓Advanced|
This 11 days residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training course is more than just training in yin. It is a journey to self-discovery, hands-on learning experience with a retreat-like vibe in a beautiful location.
After this course, set in the beautifully spacious rice fields of Chiang Mai, you will feel humbled and ready to take the next steps on your yin yoga journey. The relaxing and warm environment offers the perfect setting for education, support, and self-development. The course includes all materials, food, and accommodation.
What's included in the package
- 11 nights accommodation
- 3 delicious, home-cooked meals per day
- 100hrs Yin Yoga education (Yoga Alliance Certification)
- Daily yin yoga practice
- 5 elements yoga sessions
- Welcome bag & learning materials
- Two modules: Functional anatomy/fascial studies & Chinese Medicine/energetic approach to yin
- Art of teaching, tailored to you and your personality